Luminor Trade-in program:
trade your old Sterilight© or UVMax© (Viqua©) lamps and sleeves for a new Luminor for discount pricing on the new unit. A new system may cost about the same as replacing a ballast on competitor model. Contact us for a quote.
LB6-061 NSF 7.6 gpm. Flow rates up to 22 gpm (83 lpm) in both 120V or 230V applications, are offered in the BLACKCOMB5.1 series of products. Contact us for assistance choosing the right model.
Rugged 304 stainless steel, single-end reactors allow for lamp change without the need to drain the reactor chamber. Reliable, industry proven, high quality low pressure (LP) coated UV lamps are used offering a consistent output over their 9,000 hour life.
- Canadian-made quality and product assurance (no knock-offs that don't produce as much water)
- Warranty: 10 year on chamber, 3 year on power supply/controller, 1 year on lamp & sensor
- anti-corrosion on connector
- backwards compatibility: your model will never be unusable
- Pressure rated to 150 psi
- heat sink heat distribution
*The BLACKCOMB5.1 line is the same as LUMINOR's BLACKCOMB6.1 line which includes a real-time UV intensity monitor.