Luminor Trade-in program:
trade your old Sterilight© or UVMax© (Viqua©) lamps and sleeves for a new Luminor for discount pricing on the new unit. A new system may cost about the same as replacing a ballast on competitor model. Contact us for a quote.
BLACKCOMB5.1 is the best selling model. LB5-06, 7.6 gpm. Flow rates of 20, 40, 57 & 80 lpm (6, 11, 15 & 20 gpm), in both 120V or 230V applications, are offered in the BLACKCOMB5.1 series of products. Contact us for assistance choosing the right model.
Rugged 304 stainless steel, single-end reactors allow for lamp change without the need to drain the reactor chamber. Reliable, industry proven, high quality low pressure (LP) coated UV lamps are used offering a consistent output over their 9,000 hour life.
- Canadian-made quality and product assurance (no knock-offs that don't produce as much water)
- Warranty: 10 year on chamber, 3 year on power supply/controller, 1 year on lamp & sensor
- anti-corrosion on connector
- backwards compatibility: your model will never be unusable
- Pressure rated to 150 psi
- heat sink heat distribution
The BLACKCOMB5.1 line is the same as LUMINOR's BLACKCOMB6.1 however the 6.1 includes a real-time UV intensity monitor.